Sales Executive - Packaging
PK4937 - SALES EXECUTIVE
£30K + Excellent Uncapped Commission (10% on all new business sales) + Car + Pension + Mobile + Laptop
TERRITORY: WEST MIDLANDS AND WORCESTERSHIRE, HEREFORDSHIRE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, WILTSHIRE, BERKSHIRE, OXFORDSHIRE AND HAMPSHIRE
Our client is a well-established, family owned company who supply protective packaging systems and consumables to a range of markets including E Commerce throughout the UK. Established for over 24 years, they have successfully expanded the business into the European market.
The role is 100% new business selling the companies full product range from their Manufactured Packaging Machinery to Corrugated Protective Packaging Products.
- Acquire, sustain and grow new business.
- Sustain and grow current business organically.
- Schedule appointments and visits as required effectively.
- Gather market information.
- Follow up all new business enquiries.
- Arrange for equipment to be supplied on trial and demonstrate company systems at all levels.
- Follow up during trial periods and close sales opportunities.
- Have a technical knowledge to deal with easy-to-fix problems.
- Assist at all necessary exhibitions and events.
- Maintain records of visits, activities and tasks in SAP CRM.
- Submit weekly reports to Sales Manager.
- Carry out other duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Manager or SMT.
Skills / Experience:
- Negotiation ability
- A sales/service background.
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Good communication ability.
- Good phone manor.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experienced in void fill/protective packaging market (2 years min.)
- Clean driving license.
- Prepared to travel.
- Experienced in both new business development and account management.
- Basic technical understanding.
- Product training experience.
- Local to sales area.
- Self-motivated (Looking for the next sale/task) good energy.
- Proactive, hands on ‘A Doer’.
- Sound common sense.
- Happy to travel (30k+ miles per year)
- Able to take instruction.
- Effective team member or individual as needed.
- Works to high standards.
- Ability to multitask/manage multiple accounts.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Logical & Methodical.
- Mature attitude.
- Tenacious and persistent.