Sales Executive - Packaging
PK4930 - SALES EXECUTIVE - PACKAGING
LINCOLNSHIRE (Humberside down to Kings Lynn and across to Peterborough)
£Up to £35K + Commission + Company Car + Laptop - the salary is negotiable reflecting on the below options.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Candidate to cover Lincolnshire, the role is approximately 60% generating new business and 40% managing existing accounts.
The chosen candidate will be looking after £1.5m worth of accounts with spend between £10K and £100K.
My client is looking for a candidate with good new business ability and a good local knowledge of accounts who are using transit packaging.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Applicants must live on patch
- The successful candidate must have a packaging consumables background.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- To achieve monthly Sales and Gross Profit Targets
- Monthly review Sales and Gross Profit against Target
- As in all sales positions the hours of work are that which is required to achieve Sales, Gross Profit targets and a superior level of Customer Care
- Ensure developing prospects and new customers receive Field Sales calls as and when required which will be dictated by prospects or new customers ordering pattern or by Customer Services
- Encouraging all customers to receive regular Customer Service calls
- To play an active role in developing Customer communication, such as cold telephone canvassing, appointment making, Company introduction letters, quotations and quotation follow-up, product sample and demonstrations and the opening and administration of new accounts.
- Liaison with other team members of staff, such as Customer Services, Purchasing, Credit Control, Print and Artwork Departments and Administration
- Managing commercial agreements and arranging the stocking of non-standard stock products
- Play an active role in the improvement and efficiency of the sales role, account management and development
- Handle customer complaints, arrange product returns and credit notes
- In conjunction with Customer Services, organise, follow-up and monitor mailshots on existing or new product developments, services and general customer communication
- To design and monitor, Field Sales visits by customer, prospect and geographical area
- Monitor and feedback competitor information
- Demonstrate practical user awareness and accurate capabilities of Microsoft Products and a front end Database system