Sales Executive - Corrugated & Packaging Materials
SALES EXECUTIVE (PK4938)
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + Commission + Car / Car Allowance – PACKAGE TO BE TAILORED TO SUIT
Our client is a corrugated packaging and packaging materials company based in Scotland. They service a wide range of market sectors including food (full BRC accreditation) and beverage, industrial, electronics, logistics, clothing, pharmaceutical & healthcare etc
Due to expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to cover the Scotland area. The role will be predominately new business but the chosen candidate will be given some small accounts to manage / develop.
Our client will consider candidates from any packaging background.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Customer-focused self-starter who wants to make a real difference
- Passion for customer service and building relationships with customers
- Stand out from the crowd when it comes to drive and ambition
- Have proven sales experience combined with the ability to perform all aspects of the role to include presenting and maintaining customer relationships
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels; strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Identify and qualify new opportunities
- Develop leads into new business opportunities
- professional and motivated
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to open doors and bring in new business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business with an excellent company ethos and reputation!