We need an experienced Workshop Engineer / Maintenance Engineer to build a career with a fast growing manufacturer of packaging and process machinery based in Milton Keynes.
SALARY: up to £35,000
BENEFITS: Profit Related Annual Bonus + Pension + BUPA
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
* We are a profitable, market leading manufacturer with an excellent track record of promoting from within and offering full and varied careers to our employees
* We share our success with our employees. Our profit-based annual bonus rewards the whole team for their hard work and continued success
* We offer extremely good working conditions and an engineering / workshop / maintenance team with a ‘one for all’ mentality
JOB SPECIFICATION - Maintenance Engineer
This is an internal vacancy, working in the workshop at our Milton Keynes site preparing machinery / capital equipment for installation and commissioning at client sites across the UK.
This high specification equipment will be customised as per very specific requirements of clients from within the food processing / food packaging industry.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER ROLE YOU MUST:
* Have a proven track record as a Workshop Engineer or Maintenance Engineer working on industrial manufacturing equipment / machinery
* Be a qualified Electrical Engineer (ONC or above / full technical apprenticeship)
You will be confident in your electrical engineering abilities and also have strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are a well-established market leading manufacturer of food process and packaging machinery. We have worked with Wallace Hind for several years now and have together sourced 14 people, including 6 service engineers, with this company in the last 4 years and they are all still with the company and doing well. This is an expansion role to strengthen the team on the back of impressive growth.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Stuart Platt quoting Workshop Engineer / Maintenance Engineer reference SP1710-33 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683320 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly