Customer Service/Account Manager - Flexible Packaging
PK4944 CUSTOMER SERVICE/ACCOUNT MANAGER
£Open (Negotiable depending on experience) + Benefits
Office hours are generally 9am till 5:30pm
Our client specialises in manufacturing flexible packaging to major fast-moving consumer goods companies and many well-known household brands. They are very responsive to innovation and developing trends and are investing in the UK manufacturing sector.
The role is a combined one of customer services and account management. Typical duties will involve administration and order processing but also liaising closely with clients to best service their needs.
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience. They will also be highly organised, detail-oriented and able to work within a team environment. Experience of flexible packaging would be a distinct advantage however not essential.
Our client is looking for a hands on, enthusiastic individual who is looking to join a progressive company for a long term career.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Customer liaison, assisting customers in determining order requirements, estimating and following up estimates, delivery schedules, answering customer enquiries and providing samples as and when requested.
- Non-conformance issues recorded in a timely manner, with resolution to customer complaints with the assistance of the internal management team, with periodic customer review meetings to discuss performance.
- Administration duties such as order confirmations, sales order processing and invoicing.
- Management of finished goods stock levels.
- Supply daily job updates to customers.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer requirements.
- Computer literate in Excel and Word, and have experience of working with Management Information Systems.
Apply for Customer Service/Account Manager - Flexible Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly