Business Development Manager | Labels (Flexo & Digitally Printed) | South East
A rapidly expanding company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its multi award winning team. The company boasts some of the most technologically advanced printing equipment including multi colour servo driven flexo presses as well as multiple digital label printers. Coupled with an outstanding reputation for quality making, the prospects of working for this company are second to none.
Business Development Manager | Labels (Flexo & Digitally Printed) | South East | £35k-£45k + Uncapped Commission Scheme
A UK based and forward thinking labelling company which prides itself on both its service levels and production capabilities. The company has a broad reach into the food, pharma, security and beverage sectors including a strong links with all the major multiples.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business within major international blue chips
- Maximising key and inherited accounts
- Playing a key role in the long term strategic growth of the business
- Based in the South East of the UK
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant sales success selling both flexo and digitally printed self adhesive labels would be considered an advantage.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential as the emphasis of this role is on the understanding of customer needs
- Proven track record of sourcing and winning new business
- Experience of driving expansion and growing revenue
- Track record delivering significant, sustainable and continued profitable sales growth
A rare opportunity perfect for a forward thinking individual with big ambition.