We currently have a vacancy for a CAD Operator based at the St Neots site. The main purpose of this role is to supply samples that provide visual impact for new & existing business. Development, production, approval and best fit for purpose are all an essential part of the process.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Understanding across department processes and procedures
- Work to a structured schedule
- Support Cad team in maintaining NPD workflow whilst maintaining self-discipline and a positive work ethic
- To seek approval before offering sensitive information to external sources
- Maintain a level of good housekeeping within the Cad Dept
- Suggest and support implementation of systems/procedures to help maintain efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction
- Communicate workflow progress and issues to Manager as necessary
- Insure all work posted is to the correct persons & address, logged daily
- Customer and supplier visits are required on occasions as well as visits to CAD site at Wisbech (pool car to be used)
You must have the following skills:
- Communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Flexibility to accommodate additional work and travel
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Gain a working knowledge of the packaging industry
- Show working/technical knowledge of carton board products
- Travel will be required therefore a current, clean driving licence is essential
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
We currently use Ambitions Personnel as our recruiting partner to handle all our recruitment activity. By submitting your CV / application you are agreeing for your personal details to be passed to Ambitions Personnel.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.