Key Account Director (UK Based) | Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Senior level appointment managing global key accounts. This is an unrivalled opportunity to join an international group who specialise in high quality packaging for the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets.
Key Account Director (UK Based) | Healthcare & Pharmaceutical | Basic Salary: £100k-£110k + Bonus & OTE
One of the top packaging groups globally, this is a highly acquisitive business who continues to grow and invest across Europe and the USA. Add to this a reputation for the highest quality value added packaging and a truly innovative approach, it’s clear to see why they partner some of the world’s best known brands.
As Key Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Strategically assessing global key accounts
- Managing via matrix structure multi site teams of Sales Executives and Key Account Managers
- Cross-selling the group’s solutions to strengthen product supply position
- Devising and implementing strategy to develop accounts in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors
- Client facing, driving complex multi-level relationships
- Preparation of account budgets and forecasts
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in the packaging sector
- Comprehensive understanding of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical markets
- Understanding of market dynamics, segments and trends
- Experience managing global customers at multiple levels
- Based in UK but able to travel globally
For the chance to strategically influence the future dynamic of global key accounts and to work for a company with an international heritage in packaging innovation, contact us for a confidential discussion about this role.