Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
High profile company in Northamptonshire is looking for a Structural Designer to join their established in-house design team after making multi-million pound investment in the latest machinery and equipment. A fantastic opportunity to expand the company’s creative offering and become an integral part of a FTSE 100 company.
Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A world leader in the integrated manufacture of paper-based packaging products with operations in Europe and Latin America. Products range from bespoke displays and printed retail packaging and high end packaging solutions, to design services and specialist printing.
Servicing a broad spectrum of clients throughout the UK, including an impressive portfolio of high street stores and major multiples, as a multi-sited Group operation they offers a complete one stop solution for all their clients’ display, retail and conventional packaging needs.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working within a team of experienced design professionals
- Designing corrugated packaging from concept; taking a brief through to completion
- Producing corrugated retail ready packaging for blue-chip retailers, brand owners, agencies, supermarkets, trade printers, brewery and restaurant chains, end users, major retailers and their suppliers
- Using Artios CAD and Adobe packages
- Articulating design concepts and decisions to senior management and high profile clients
- Working closely with clients to achieve desired results
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately, to a high spec and on time
Additional attributes required:
- Specific experience of corrugated retail ready packaging
- Structural design experience is essential
- Excellent cardboard engineering skills and ability to develop a project from brief
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ideas-driven approach with samples of recognisable brands
- Proven client interaction exposure and the ability to make recommendations to proposed ideas when required
- A high level of proficiency using Artios CAD and ability to produce 3D renders
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Designer to work within their retail ready packaging display division and fulfil the needs of world-class brands.
Apply today to be immediately considered for the shortlist.