Digital Label Sales Executive
NEW VACANCY! (PK4966)
DIGITAL LABEL SALES EXECUTIVE
Our client is an independently owned digital label company manufacturing an array of paper and synthetic self-adhesive labels, tags and tickets, multi-ply laminates, barcodes and complex tamper evident products for all market sectors from High Street Retail to Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food, Logistics etc.
Their production capabilities include state of the art HP Indigo Presses, high speed finishing lines, lamination units, inspection and rewind equipment & off-line high speed collation.
They are looking to add an additional sales person onto the existing team to build on growth, to create new business and gain new contacts for the company and to focus on business development. Ideally an understanding of digital or printed labels will be an advantage although any printed packaging experience will be considered. Full product training will be given.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to take direction but work with minimum supervision to set and achieve targets
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers
- Add to part of the sales team and become a core asset to the successful business
- Highlight the benefits/unique selling proposition
- Increase the profitability of accounts where possible
- Work with the factory to find solutions i.e. quality/delivery/competitiveness
- Proven track record within a label printer or printed packaging manufacturer
- Strong and positive attitude towards sales
- Good negotiator and adaptable character
- Communicate with all departments
- Professional approach in presentation and communication