Sales / New Business Manager - Luxury Packaging
PK4296 - SALES / NEW BUSINESS MANAGER – LUXURY PACKAGING
ANY UK LOCATION
£Open (Depending On Experience) + Strong Commission Structure (on new and existing business) + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a global packaging development company who offer innovative, premium packaging solutions to luxury brands predominantly in the health & beauty, spirits, homeware, candles, watches and fine fragrance markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales / New Business Manager to join their existing team. The role is split approx. 70% generating new business and 30% managing existing accounts.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Building a new client base: UK and Global Clients with Luxury Brands.
- Managing existing key accounts.
- Markets - Health & Beauty, Spirits, Homeware, Candles, Fine Fragrance, Watches etc.
- Managing projects with the team in the UK office.
- Product sourcing though the companies office in Asia or direct from their factory in Europe.
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Researching and sourcing potential new customers.
- Presenting to new customers.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness.
- Dynamic and focussed.
- Arranging client visits.
- Maintaining excellent customer services