Graphic Designer / Marketing - Packaging
PK4969 - GRAPHIC DESIGNER / MARKETING
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£Open (Flexible Depending On Experience) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Our Client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of packaging solutions. With many years’ experience in product development and production, they have earned a commanding reputation as leaders in the industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a motivated Graphic Designer to complement their existing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in both Graphic Design and Marketing.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To respond quickly and efficiently incoming Design briefs.
- Responsible for generating Packaging & FSDU’s - these include Sketches, Visuals either graphic or 3D.
- Work independently to meet customer deadlines.
- Liaise with Design Manager on all projects.
- Generate graphics for both e-shot and web campaigns.
- Work on and implement the annual marketing plan.
- Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Marketing experience for both publication/brochure and digital.
- CAD 2D drawing and design.
- 3D Visual creation.