Flexographic Printer - Labels
PK4973 - FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTER
£12-14 per hour (Dependent on experience)
48 hour week – 4 x 12 hour shifts, 6am till 6pm - with 1 rest day within the working week
Our client is a manufacturer of labels, tickets and packaging to a multitude of industries for all kinds of applications. The company are looking for a Flexographic Printer, preferably with a background in self-adhesive labels although other flexographic print experience will be considered.
They do require operators who have flexibility to do overtime, on weekends or their usual rest day. This is paid at time and a half.
- Operating 8 colour UV narrow web flexographic presses
- Be creative in solving problems
- Actively contribute to a safe working environment
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing or continuous improvement including 5S is an advantage
- Great attention to detail and quality focused – there will be significant input into QC
- Excellent time management skills are essential as you will need to keep all the plates spinning
- Comfortable working as part of a high performance team