1 day left
- Full Time
One of the leading players in its field has an opening for a Project Manager to work onsite, collaborating with a renowned global brand. The candidate chosen for this key role will deliver the end to end process within the artwork and reprographics sector through Project Management.
The individual will proactively manage the client’s expectations, ensuring on time delivery. Working closely with all stakeholders and graphic service partners to ensure an aligned approach on delivery of all projects, which will include NPD, EPD & Design Change within the retail own brand sector.
The individual will support all functions working in a fast-paced environment. Through accurate reporting they will recommend the best approach to achieve the clients desired results, highlighting risks and engaging support. Being commercially aware and responsive to client goals is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet with stakeholders of all levels within the category teams to provide detailed updates on all live and upcoming projects
- Take and issue meeting minutes and Critical paths
- Ensure all artwork projects are planned, executed and delivered in a professional manner.
- Manage the artwork/Repro process.
- Build and maintain relationships of trust with all of the client’s graphic service providers, suppliers and printers alike, providing continuous support and advice where appropriate.
- Prioritise workloads and distribute projects accurately and in a timely manner to the internal studio team.
- Be a positive and calm representative maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
- Be able to closely support the Account Director and provide clear communication and client updates.
- Build a strong relationship with the extended team at the studio. Take a flexible approach whilst ensuring timelines are achieved.
Skills & Experience
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi task
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Astute attention to detail.
- Independent thinker and leader requiring minimal guidance.
- Approachable and trustworthy.
- Experience of industry web based briefing and approval systems.
- Knowledge of artwork, reprographics & print industry within brand packaging.
- Knowledge of conceptual design processes and packaging technology development desirable.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with the client team
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly