Business Development Manager - Retail Packaging
PK4972 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – RETAIL PACKAGING
Up To £50K + OTE + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our client is specialist in high end packaging for the retail industry, they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to secure profitable new customers business in line with agreed targets & based on their new business strategy.
You will work in partnership with the creative and marketing team to design & deliver a central campaign to their key prospects, also to develop and maintain their prospecting pipeline via Sales Force.
- Win profitable new customers focussing on core markets & product categories.
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required.
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews.
- Work with other departments within the company both locally and internationally on the design and implementation of value added products and services to customers.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results.
- Participate in business projects as and when required.
- Attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with legislative and business developments.
- Manage the implementation of new business wins into the existing sales team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an external sales team environment selling retail & ideally luxury packaging to the retail sector