Rewind / Slitter Operator
1 day left
- Full Time
PK4978 - REWIND / SLITTER OPERATORS
£8-10 per hour (Dependent on experience)
48 hour week – 4 x 12 hour shifts, 6am till 6pm - with 1 rest day within the working week (Can accept flexibility on shift pattern)
Our client is a manufacturer of labels, tickets and packaging to a multitude of industries for all kinds of applications.
The company are looking for a Rewind / Slitter Operator to work in their Print Finishing Department. They do require operators who have flexibility to do overtime, on weekends or their usual rest day. This is paid at time and a half.
Whilst experienced Rewinders is ideal, for this role any technically minded Machine Operator will be considered and full training will be given.
- Operate machines and follow all rewind inspection procedures
- Meet set targets and deadlines in order for jobs to be despatched to the customer on time in full
- Be creative in solving problems
- Actively contribute to a safe working environment
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Great attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a high performance team
Apply for Rewind / Slitter Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly