Business Development Manager - Polythene
PK4979 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - POLYTHENE
£Dependent on experience + car + commission + pension
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers and printers of extruded films in the UK supplying a wide range of printed and plain polythene either as film on the reel or converted film and bag products.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to generate new business; the role will be 100% new business, selling into all industries and covering whole of UK.
With a fantastic reputation based on their product offering and customer service this is a unique opportunity to join a well-established company at the forefront of the market.
The ideal candidate will have proven sales turnover within polythene markets.
- Identifying key decision makers.
- Identify new opportunities by successful cold calling and use of the current prospective database.
- Follow up on quotations.
- Attend client meetings and provide a solution for the client in order to ensure their needs are satisfied.
- Manage, maintain and develop the existing client base.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders with a team acumen.
- Proven track record of 1-3 years + in selling polythene packaging.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable success building multi-level relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Creative thinker with ability to think laterally.
- Ability to liaise meaningfully with customer services, production, technical and other stakeholders.
- “Office” skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, online CRM).