Packaging Sales Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK4981)
PACKAGING SALES EXECUTIVE
Our Client is a privately owned litho print, carton manufacturer and mailing house with their own extensive finishing kit, based in the North East. They sell into a range of markets including finance, FMCG, manufacturing, communications, cosmetic, beauty, household, DIY and pet care markets
They are looking for a dedicated Packaging Sales Executive, with an appetite to grow new business within packaging.
You will be required to travel and stay over occasionally, both in the North East and at client locations.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Based no further South than a line roughly from Humberside to Merseyside
- B2B key account sales
- Selling service solutions
- Happy to sell non-food and non-pharma products
- Has been a successful salesperson and has a proven track record in sales
- Has experience working in a small team
- Understands what it’s like to work in an SME
- Well organised and plans well
- Good cultural fit with existing staff
- Entrepreneurial character
- Good conceptual thinker
- Detailed and thorough
This is an excellent opportunity to progress into a Sales Director role for the right candidate with this goal in mind.
Apply for Packaging Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly