Warehouse Manager - Packaging
PK4886 - WAREHOUSE MANAGER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£28K - £29K + 22 Days Holiday (Rising To 25 Days On Length Of Service) + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is a well-established cartons manufacturer based in the Midlands, supplying into food, cosmetic, horticultural, cosmetics and distillery markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be from a cartons or corrugated packaging background.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to and working closing alongside the Head of Operations
- Planning / organising skills and a team working ability
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Manage all staff and activities of the warehouse to achieve maximum efficiency & effectiveness
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work on a tactical and strategic level
- Strong communication skills