Account Manager | Packaging Repro | Southampton
Vibrant, successful and rapidly expanding company who have a superb reputation and clients to match. With an impressive track record for growth and expansion there are great opportunities on offer for a proven Account Manager to work across fully integrated campaigns on behalf of an industry front runner.
Account Manager | Packaging Repro | Southampton | £26k-£32k+ Depending on Experience
Known for bold, engaging work that gets remembered, this company is a specialist brand implementation expert. With an impressive portfolio that includes global FMCG companies and retailers they are truly a one source enterprise, covering every aspect of brand building and strategy from design, pack science, graphics and digital solutions, from that first big idea right through a products full life cycle.
On a day-to-day basis, as Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing effective project/account support – briefing studio on amendments to design artworks, actioning amendments and progressing through to repro stage
- Developing good working relationships with the Accounts team and internal departments, ensuring regular updates are passed on when necessary
- Dealing with traders, suppliers and printers; requesting information or chasing up approvals
- Writing despatch briefs and gathering data to ensure projects can begin e.g. printer specifications
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in packaging repro/artwork management/graphics environment
- Client facing/agency experience would be an advantage
- Understanding of the basics of all major printing processes and reprographics
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
A company with employee development high on their agenda, in line with their spectacular growth they can offer ambitious candidates a fast track career plan.
Submit your details to be considered.