Sales Manager - Healthcare Packaging
PK4996 - SALES MANAGER
ANY UK OR IRELAND LOCATION
£Open depending on experience
Our client is a market-leading developer of rigid packaging for an enviable array of pharmaceutical and medical device companies and brands. The company is perfectly placed to continue to grow its sales and revenue by developing and delivering standard and bespoke products for other regional or global Health Care manufacturers.
They are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their team, the successful candidate must have a proven track record of sales success within injection moulded healthcare or clean room markets.
The role will be homebased with regular travel to the office, please contact me for more information about location.
- You will have a proven track record in injection moulded healthcare packaging or medical device componentry sales and will be able to recognise and act upon commercial opportunities.
- You will be a natural relationship builder and work efficiently across borders and time zones.
- You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels particularly within the healthcare/medical industry.
In this role you will be required to:
- Identify target customers and their needs.
- Provide solutions to their needs.
- Develop budgets and concise, meaningful reports.
- Highlight the benefits/unique selling proposition.
- Increase the profitability of existing products.
- Work with the factories to find solutions i.e. quality/delivery/competitiveness.
- Develop new ideas based on market research.
- Learn to understand competitors and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.