Encase is a family owned business established in the UK during the 1960’s and is now one of the UK’s largest independent multisite manufacturers of corrugated packaging. We have 3 sites based across the UK in Banbury (Head Office), Leeds and East Kilbride in Scotland employing approximately 240 employees.
Our Banbury plant specialises in conventional high-volume boxes focusing on Retail Ready Packaging (RRP), Shelf Ready Packaging (SRP) and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) markets.
We currently have several vacancies for Production Operatives across our Banbury site on both the Corrugated and Conversion sides of the business. Working as part of a team, Production Operatives are required to run the machines safely and efficiently to ensure customer requirements are met. We have double day and night shifts available with opportunities for overtime.
A full job description is available on request.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Friendly and professional manner
- Flexibility in all aspects of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in the packaging industry would be preferable but not essential