Business Development Manager - Labels
PK5002 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
NORTH / MIDLANDS
Up to £35K+ 2% Commission (On new sales runs for a calendar year) + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is leading provider of multi-colour self-adhesive labels for all markets (except pharmaceutical). With both digital and flexo print facilities they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager in a 50/50 national role to take over a portfolio of accounts and to generate new business.
- To support existing customer base as well as generating new business in key sectors.
- Preferred candidates will need to demonstrate extensive experience in sales and marketing and the ability to win new business.
- Applicants will be home based with potential to visit the site around once per month and will be required to undertake regular travelling to visit existing and new clients.
There are no geographical sales area limitations and no specific target area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in winning new business in the full colour self-adhesive label industry.
- Have very strong negotiating skills.
- Have strong communication and rapport building skills.
- Have an understanding of flexo or digital print (or both).
- Visiting existing and potential customers.
- Developing and maintaining a lasting relationship with all customers.
- Gathering market intelligence to assist in supporting sales initiatives.
- Developing and implementing strategies that will result in increased sales.
- Organising and preparation of sales presentations and quotations.
- Informing new and prospective clients of new product development.
- Briefing in colleagues on new enquiries and enquiry progress.
- Resolving customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Organising and overseeing client visits to company locations.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly