Regional Sales Manager - Packaging Distribution
PK5000 - REGIONAL SALES MANAGER X 3
£35K – £50K + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop + Benefits
HOMEBASED COVERING SOUTH EAST:
1 x North West (Homebased)
1 x Beds, Bucks, Northants, Cambs, Warwickshire (Homebased)
1 x South East: likely to be Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex – this is genuinely flexible dependent on the successful candidates location (Homebased)
Our client is a well-established, independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the Midlands, a family business which is growing at an impressive rate; current turnover is around £13million. Our client’s company ethos is to encourage an inspiring & passionate working culture and team spirit.
Our client offers a single source solution to their customers supplying them with thousands of packaging products, their customer base includes 3PL, E-Commerce and Retail Clients.
Our client is building on their already established sales team and are recruiting for 3 Regional Sales Managers, 2 of the areas will be the first time our client has had dedicated Sales Managers based on patch, a real opportunity for the right candidate
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong distributor / packaging solutions background.
- To actively seek and identify new business opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills with a natural flair for new business development.
- You must have proven sales experience combined with the ability to perform all aspects of the role to include presenting and managing customer relationships.
- The ability to present to clients, successfully selling the company and their services.
- An energetic personality with the ability to build business relationships at all levels
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
Our client is seeking an energetic, creative and solutions focussed individual, there is real opportunity to progress with this business.