Rewinder / Operator - Labels
PK5008 - REWINDER / OPERATOR
Salary based on experience
The hours of work are 40 per week, over a triple shift pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am).
Our client is a market leader in the self-adhesive label industry.
They are currently looking for time served Rewinder Operators with experience in label print finishing running slitters and rewinders. The ideal candidate will be team oriented, self-motivated, and have the ability to work in fast paced environment.
You must be able to relocate to within striking distance of the company premises.
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently and produce quality products.
- Maximise the utilisation of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data and Quality Data.
- Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to production schedule.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be experienced in working in a label print finishing environment to a high standard.
- Be over 18 for machinery health and safety and working shift pattern requirements.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK status.
Apply for Rewinder / Operator - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly