Litho Printer | Commercial Print & Carton Packaging | West Yorkshire
Premium provider of bespoke short run colour printing and carton packaging is looking for an experienced Litho Operator due to an expansion within their technical division. With a firm policy of staff development this is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable organisation as they continue to expand.
Litho Printer | Commercial Print & Carton Packaging | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Specialising in quality commercial print and packaging, this client has a long tradition of supplying both local and national customers using modern technology with traditional craftsmanship. With a policy of continuous investment they rightly boast one of the most advanced plant lists in the region and have some of the biggest national and multinational blue-chip customers to their name.
As a No.1 Litho Printer the key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running 5 colour Komori Lithrone + coater
- Running additional litho equipment when required
- Working in a busy print production department producing B2 print and carton work for large blue chip clients
- Quality control inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience setting and running a 5 colour Komori litho presses
- The ability to work to deadlines
- A quality conscious approach to all work undertaken
- The skills to work in a fast-paced production environment
- The ability to hit the ground running
Offering some of the most advanced printing equipment in the market this company would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who can start immediately.
We expect a high response to this advert so please apply without delay to be of consideration.