Account Coordinator | Fashion Branding Specialists | West Yorkshire
A highly commended branding, design and product development specialist in the fashion and retail markets. A big player in the industry, adding value to global brands in the world of labels, packaging and accessories, this is an organisation that has outstanding capabilities with a reputation for impressive products and services supplied to major retailers and fashion brands.
Account Coordinator | Fashion Branding Specialists | West Yorkshire | £20k-£25k
A global leader in sustainable branding solutions in the fashion and textile industry, the group offers complete, creative and tailor-made concepts in branding, design, product development and logistic solutions for custom woven labels, personalised clothing labels, printed tickets, packaging, accessories and fashion branding.
As Account Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead role as the first point of contact for client (brand owner/retailer) and customer (garment manufacturer)
- Managing your key accounts
- Reporting to the Office Manager
- Product development – specification, design, sampling, preparing and updating costing and development sheets
- Product management – inventory planning and monitoring, logistics, code allocation, system input costs etc.
- Customer management – order processing and monitoring
- Client liaison
- Managing and maintaining Web Order system
- Building on and maintaining excellent client relationships
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a customer service role in the packaging industry
- Track record dealing with brand owners and retailers advantageous
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop business customer relationships
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer needs
- Systems knowledge – Outlook, ERP, Excel, Adobe, Web Order System, The Eagle etc., ideally
- Communication skills – experience of telephone and electronic communication with overseas offices, customer facing and dealing with manufacturers
- Attention to detail – good level of literacy and numeracy
International player holding a leading position this is another great opportunity within a company that has phenomenal international growth planned. If of interest, please apply today!