Packaging Co-ordinator | Packaging Management | Northamptonshire
A market pioneer is looking for a creative individual to join their growing commercial team. Due to continuous success, this innovator is in need of an experienced Coordinator to further promote the growth of the business and support the existing commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your skills in a creative environment.
Packaging Co-ordinator | Packaging Management | Northamptonshire | Up to £28k Depending on Experience
Due to their professional experience, this company works with some of the most well known brands in the UK. They believe that their in-house innovative design studio and full colour production management, is what makes them stand out from their competition. With such a wide portfolio this position will develop your skills in all areas of packaging.
As Packaging Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Managing several client accounts, taking briefs and providing costs
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working with the Managing Director to develop new and existing accounts
- Performing essential tasks, supplying updates and progress chasing
- Managing daily workloads effectively and efficiently in order to complete tasks on time
- Working in a team of four
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in the packaging sector, preferably with cartons
- General administration and office experience
- Good commercial understanding
- The ability to work under pressure
- IT literate
- Experience of working with database, data and CRM Systems is advantageous but full training will be given
Apply now if you want to develop your career and knowledge with an interesting and rapidly growing, packaging consultancy.