Litho Printer | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
A leading independent manufacturer of specialist printed folded cartons packaging products for the food sector. Fully BRC accredited, this is an opportunity to join a company with complete in house manufacturing capabilities utilising the latest technology for carton packaging for the food, FMCG and retail markets.
Litho Printer | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire | Up to £30k + Paid Overtime
An award winning manufacturer of high value printed folded cartons this company provide innovative packaging solutions to major multiples and blue customers in the food services sector. Renowned for quality, responsiveness to customer needs and impressive green credentials they have an international reputation for the creative development of food carton board and hybrid packaging and offer a comprehensive range of innovative, added-value food packaging solutions to customers around the world.
As Litho Printer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running KBA 142 and 6 colour plus coater Heidelberg 102
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control
- Ensuring a high quality of printed work and compliance with BS5750
Key attributes required:
- Skills to run a 5 colour plus coater KBA 142 or similar press
- Previous experience operating a 6 colour plus coater Heidelberg 102 would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar packaging environment (food packaging desirable but not essential)
- •Experience in a Minder/Supervisory role desirable but not essential
- Experience working to BRC codes of practise
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
This company set the standard for technical excellence in the cartons industry.
If the role is of interest, apply below for further details.
Apply for Litho Printer | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly