Senior Salesperson - Labels and Labelling Systems
PK5020 - SENIOR SALES
£Competitive Salary + Commission + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a supplier, distributor and manufacturer of self-adhesive labels and labelling systems. The range covers a wide variety of technologies bringing together every conceivable type of label media to identify, brand or secure products from thermal transfer printers to scanner solutions, software, filmic & paper labels, ribbons, die cuts, flexo and screen products.
Products are designed specifically to support the electronics, electrical and white goods, manufacturing & automotive industry, scientific/laboratory research facilities & industrial applications.
In the fast moving world of design and technology, our client has been at the forefront of globalised manufacturing. Having the ability to support projects on a worldwide basis has become one of their specialist areas, with the proven ability to manufacture and distribute labels and label products to multi sites worldwide including Eastern Europe, Central America and the Far East.
Due to exciting new opportunities within the business as a whole our client is now looking for a Senior Salesperson in a National role in the UK. The main function of the role is to establish new business and very quickly to progress to the Senior Management team. You will then be tasked with recruiting your own commercial team in support of further growth of the business as a whole.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- To add value to growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and great leadership skills.
- The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organisational abilities.
- Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set.
- A technical awareness of blank, pre-cut and pre-printed labels is essential.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.