Area Sales Manager - Transit Packaging
An exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager has arisen to work for a leading supplier of transit packaging solutions.
SALARY £38,000 – £45,000 base + OTE £42,000- £52,000
BENEFITS: Company car. Contributory Pension. Laptop. Mobile. 20 days, rising to 25 plus Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Southend, Bedford, Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds, Welwyn Garden City
The company are a leading supplier of bespoke Transit Packaging solutions which include protective corrugated and foam packaging products and supply to a wide range of customers in the electronic, medical & industrial market sectors.
After undergoing a strategic business review, they are now looking to strengthen their sales team with a high calibre professional salesperson.
The role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in the area
We are now seeking an Area Sales Manager to establish a strong presence within the East Anglia/Home Counties focussing on solution selling to Electronic, Medical and Industrial market sectors throughout the region.
Area Sales Manager - Transit Packaging
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO:
* Will be responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging commodities and services.
* Develop and grow relationships with a wide range of customers including blue-chip and SME’s across Electronic, Medical and Industrial market sectors.
* Ensuring a professional line is presented at all times and managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
* Skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and the ability to network through clients.
* Ensuring that the customer’s SLA is delivered.
* Can identify new opportunities and sales leads.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* A field salesperson looking to develop their career with a well-established leading supplier of bespoke packaging solutions.
* Knowledge of the packaging industry, in particular, transit packaging is essential.
* Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
* Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The opportunity to join a leading supplier and manufacturer
* The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
* This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company’s culture.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently:
Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Technical sales Representative.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Area Sales Manager - Transit Packaging reference IP1711-30 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Apply for Area Sales Manager - Transit Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly