Customer Service Manager - Corrugated
PK5071 - CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
LOCATION IS AROUND NORTHANTS, BUCKS, BEDFORDSHIRE AREA - please contact me for a distance check
Flexible + Benefits / Bonus Packaging + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Cycle To Work Scheme + Childcare Vouchers + Paid Expenses
Our Client is a leading integrated corrugated packaging company, supplying added value printed packaging to a range of markets including retail, e-commerce and online retail markets throughout the UK. They are well-invested company with a very stable and dedicated workforce, they have built their success on developing strong working relationships with their varied customer base.
They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to join their team, you will initially be the first person in the department, your first job will be to recruit a number 2 for yourself.
Our client is looking for someone with CRM experience and Pulse survey experience.
You will be an effective liaison between the Customer Service function and the external Sales Team in order to improve cross-departmental relations. You will also play an active role within the Company’s senior-management team by attending meetings to ensure effective and constructive customer service input into the development of the e-commerce centre of excellence.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Build, grow and support the e-commerce Customer Service function
- Identify, investigate and resolve day-to-day general management issues which arise
- Develop an environment of trust and support, encouraging engagement and individual development
- Ensure effective running of the internal sales function and the strategic development of the team / department
- Responsible for KPI monitoring and reporting for the Customer Service function
- Ensure stock management processes and procedures are defined, documented and followed by the team
- Work with the Planning and Logistics teams to report on customer order requirements within defined lead dates and agreed customer service levels
- Build strong relationships with the external sales and supply chain teams
- Manage with the Quality Manager, the complaints procedure by actively investigating, identifying root cause and resolving Customer Service department fault complaints along with Non Conformance Reports
- Ensure all documentation, records and the business systems relating to each Customer account are accurate, up to date and reflective of current practices
- Support and develop a culture which promotes daily problem elimination, whilst devising and implementing improvements to systems methods and procedures
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Customer focused with a proven track record of performing at a high level in a fast paced sales office
- Strong working knowledge of a multi materials environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a ‘lead by example’ attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems
- Ability to demonstrate how the corporate values – caring, challenging, trusted, responsive and tenacious – will be applied in the workplace
- Ability to make decisions in a time-pressured environment
- Previous experience of leading a team/people management
- A strong process/business improvement record
- Ideally has experience of organising the cross over between sales and logistics