General Manager | Contract Packing | Midlands
Expanding, multi-million operation with a fantastic business model in the contract packing sector. Serving high profile national accounts this is a General Manager position for someone who has worked within contract packing for high profile branded food packaging with the experience to drive a business forward.
General Manager | Contract Packing | Midlands | £50k-£60k + Excellent Benefits
This company is an award winning company who are number one in this market. With an extensive range of packaging solutions at their disposal, this is a company with packaging innovation capabilities that has placed them amongst the best in the industry. Serving blue chip accounts they are expanding their UK division to capitalise on recent successes and as such as looking for a General Manager to join the team.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing operations across production and the warehouse
- Quoting and managing the P&L of the site as a whole
- Significant customer involvement
- Maintaining and improving on operational KPIs
- Ensuring optimal resources utilisation
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing change
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the contract packing sector
- Experience working in a BRC accredited environment
- HACCP and food safety knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of technology such as multi-head weighers and bagging machines would be beneficial
- Experience of managing technical operations
- Exceptional management and leadership qualities in order to motivate, inspire and develop operational teams
Huge rewards and prospects await the best of the best.
Leading the business to the next level you will have the autonomy to run your own operation whilst playing an integral part of a senior management team. Impressive future career progression within the group in addition.
Contact us today to be considered for the shortlist.