Demonstrator/Trainer | Flexo & Digital Print Machinery | Poland
Market leading supplier of flexographic and digital printing presses this company provides an unmatched product set and enjoys an exceptional reputation globally. A rare opening involving extensive worldwide travel you will be responsible for providing pre and post sales demonstrations, training and technical support to a global customer base.
Demonstrator/Trainer | Flexo & Digital Print Machinery | Poland | £33k
With a rock-solid foundation of award-winning technologies, support, and superior aftercare and training, this company leads the field in flexographic and digital printing presses and are renowned for their highly innovative and advanced product set. Well-invested and rapidly growing, their pedigree can be quantified by a substantial portfolio of successful business relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations in this sector.
As a Demonstrator/Trainer you will be responsible for:
- Providing pre-sales demonstrations for customers
- Working on site with customers providing training to client’s staff after new machinery installations
- Working a range of servo-driven flexo combination presses
- Extensive European travel
- Representing the company at trade shows
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding hands-on technical experience operating narrow-web flexo presses is essential
- Experience in a technical product training role preferred
- Excellent customer facing skills to be able to deal with new customers
- Skills to train new users of varying skill levels
- Comfortable with extensive worldwide travel
Products and services offered by this company have placed them as the premium brand within their market. A fast-growing industry leader which places a lot of value on employees, you will have the chance to shape and influence the way in which they deploy their training on an international scale.