Area Sales Manager - Desktop Machinery Specialist
PK5027 - AREA SALES MANAGER - DESKTOP MACHINERY SPECIALIST
FIELD BASED - NORTH OF ENGLAND REGION
Circa £28K + Car + Commission + Benefits + Laptop – OTE £55K Plus
Our client specialise in the supply and support of a diverse range of special purpose Labelling, Mailing and Packaging solutions for clients throughout the UK. They are seeking to recruit an experienced, dynamic and highly self-motivated Area Sales Manager experienced in this area.
Tasked with servicing a range of existing accounts as well as proactively identifying and developing mutually rewarding and long standing new relationships with clients across the North of England & Scotland, the successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, introduction and demonstration to potential clients of the range of inkjet printers, label applicators and polywrapping machinery.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Able to be based from home
- Responsible for efficiently and promptly responding to enquiries generated from the office
- Proactively generating new business with relevant customers
- Carrying out demonstrations at customer premises or at Head Office
- Following enquiries through to a successful conclusion.
- You will ensure that the company is represented in a consistently professional and positive manner at all times
- You will essentially demonstrate exceptional customer facing and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills gained ideally within a packaging environment, full comprehensive product training of the company portfolio will be provided
- A solid technical understanding of the product offering and the ability to examine client systems and advise where benefits can be offered would be ideal