Senior Customer Service Administrator / Account Manager - Packaging
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR / ACCOUNT MANAGER
WEST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Up to £25K + Pension Scheme (After 3 Month Probationary Period)
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer based in the West Midlands, they are looking to expand their customer service team and are recruiting for a Senior Customer Service / Account Manager.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Ensure that customer orders are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all order are entered on the same day of receipt.
- Accurate order entry, ensuring price, delivery location, order details and product style are correct.
- Standard quotations back to the customer within 3 hours.
- Complex quotes returned within 24 hours.
- Weekly proactive contact with key accounts to ensure that they are happy with the service.
- Effectively deal with quotes, orders and queries.
- Dealing with day to day queries.
- Complaint logging, confirming lead times, leasing with transport to ensure best vehicle utilisation.
- Delivering sales KPI’s.
- 20% reduction in sales related credits.
- Working with customers to deliver exceptional design / innovation support.
- Supporting internal / external sales team in the delivery of new business objectives.
- Joint visits to customers (where appropriate) to offer design / technical support.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor.