Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
South West (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Open + 26 Days Holiday + Company Pension Scheme + Sick Pay Scheme + Free Car Parking + Overtime Available
Hours of Work: 3 x 12hr shifts each week, on a rotating pattern, in a team of 2 Technicians per shift, reporting to the Site Maintenance Manager.
Our client is a market leader in the supply of paperboard multiple packaging systems to major companies within the food and beverage markets. They operate from a modern factory and office complex in the South West.
They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work as part of a team who carry out general maintenance duties with specific responsibility for electrical and electronic repairs to printing and converting machinery.
There will also be a requirement to carry out mechanical repair as and when required, as well as responsibility for good repair and up keep of the buildings and facilities.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The successful candidate must be City and Guilds trained and possess an HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and hold a 17th edition certificate.
- Looking for an adaptable technician with experience working with PLC’s, AC/DC motors, drives and controllers.
- Possessing quick fault finding and rectification skills.
- Must also be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in a production environment.
- Ideally from a print/converting background.