Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Kent
With a steady expansion plan in place this is a great time for a Gluing Operative to join the gluing department of a regional leader that has a real focus on carton excellence.
Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Kent | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Manufacturers of a large range of both stock and bespoke printed and plain cartons from traditional to specialist the company supports a wide range of markets, including Food, Confectionery, Toiletries and Household. Offering a complete in-house service from design to delivery they work in line with ISO, BRC accreditations and have access to foiling, blocking, laminating and fine quality printing.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for finishing high quality cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running a variety of Bobst and Jagenberg gluing equipment
- Producing a range of straight-line, crash lock and 4 and 6 corner work
- Maintenance of machinery
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Working shifts
The successful candidate will be very familiar with gluing machinery and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience operating gluing machinery and producing cartons
- Bobst and Jagenberg experience highly desired
- Experience working to ISO and BRC codes of practise
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
This company set the standard for technical excellence in the cartons industry. If the role is of interest, apply below for further details.
Apply for Gluing Operative | Carton Packaging | Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly