Northern Sales Manager | Glass Packaging | Northern England
An ideal role for career progression with a company that continues to grow year after year. This successful company are looking for a talented Sales Manager to inherit a portfolio of existing clients across the northern region including a variety of blue chip customers. Heavily invested in innovation this company is always looking for ways in which they can improve not only their products, but also their people.
Northern Sales Manager | Glass Packaging | Northern England | £50k - £55k +
With a portfolio of over 100 designs which continues to increase in size the opportunities for this company are endless. Operating in the market for over 20 years has helped them to secure good working relationships with some of the most well known brands in the UK. They believe their strong culture and constant investment over the years has made them the long standing industry leader they are now.
As Northern Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Specifically working with clients in the fragrance and cosmetics markets
- Developing new business within the Northern region
- Working closely with clients and building strong, long lasting relationships
- Senior level role with a high degree of autonomy
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record working within beauty, fragrance and cosmetics packaging arena is essential
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
- Excellent time management skills
Fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established glass packaging specialist with real opportunity for career development.
Apply for Northern Sales Manager | Glass Packaging | Northern England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly