Corrugated Machine Operator
PK5041 - CORRUGATED MACHINE OPERATOR (PLEASE SEE BELOW)
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Negotiable (Depending On Experience) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of work are negotiable
Our Client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years’ experience in product development and production, they have earned a commanding reputation as leaders in transit packaging, RRP and POS for FMCG markets.
Our client, due to an increase in turnover and workload are looking to recruit within their production department and are looking for Machine Operators with experience in running any of the following machines: box making machinery, platens, rotary slitters, gluers and printer slotters, etc.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible.
- To ensure the maintenance of the equipment is of the highest standard and where ever possibly achieve preventative maintenance.
- Produce an acceptable level of output daily.
- Endeavour to keep waste levels to an absolute minimum and continually work towards reducing these levels.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality at all times.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping around your work area and within your department at all times.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- To be positive, pro-active and above all conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.