UK Sales Administrator | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
Experienced Sales Administrator with customer service background looking for professional development? A leading independent manufacturer of specialist printed folded cartons packaging products is looking for the perfect candidate to hold a central position in their Customer Services team. One of the largest carton packaging providers for the food, FMCG and retail markets, this is truly an impressive company to join.
UK Sales Administrator | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire | £21,247 – £24,949 Depending on Experience
An award winning manufacturer of high value printed folded cartons the company provides innovative packaging solutions to major multiples and blue chip customers in the food services sector. Renowned for quality, responsiveness to customer needs and impressive green credentials they have an international reputation for the creative development of food carton board and hybrid packaging and offer a comprehensive range of innovative, added-value food packaging solutions to customers around the world.
As UK Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Representing the company to customers, prospects and other external contacts through a variety of sales office activities
- Stock and bespoke order processing and quotations including margin calculations and creative construction/graphics briefs development
- Liaising with a variety of internal contacts including Sales Managers, Production, Studio, Purchasing, Finance, Warehouse and Transport to ensure often complex and detailed customer requirements are met
- Processing enquiries, demonstrating a full understanding of what is required in relation to the requested packaging and/or print job
- Resolving packaging related customer complaints working with relevant departments including Studio and/or Production, raising credits where appropriate
- Processing stock orders with a keen focus on cut-off time for next day deliveries
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
Key attributes required:
- Customer services/sales admin experience
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- I.T. systems experience, including Word and Excel
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- A good eye for detail
- Knowledge of the packaging/print sector would be an advantage
A solid company growing at a rapid pace with a very modern outlook, this is a really exciting time to be joining the team. The company is about to embark on an amazing growth strategy and can offer a great career path as well as a working environment in a central location.
Submit your details to be considered.