Sales Executive - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5045)
HOME COUNTIES / EAST MIDLANDS
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plain and printed labels flexo and letterpress printed up to 8 colour and thermal transfer ribbons supplying to the chemical and other industries.
Recruiting for a National Sales Executive responsible for developing new business within the client’s market sectors throughout the whole of the UK. The ideal candidate will have previous work history within the client’s product range, BS5609 compliance and chemical experience.
The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years proven sales in the labels industry and for the right candidate there is clear board level progression within the next 12 months.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with Buyers and Managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.