Continuous Improvement Manager | Packaging Manufacturing | Western Home Counties
7 days left
- Full Time
Outstanding opportunity to work in a company going through a strong growth period. Their product is in high demand with an already renowned client list and exciting investment plans for 2018, this is a great time to join a leading independent producer of self adhesive labels set to start the year stronger than ever.
Continuous Improvement Manager | Packaging Manufacturing | Western Home Counties | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Experts in both digital and flexo printed labelling solutions for large multinational blue chip clients this company manufactures only the very finest self adhesive labels available on the market. Privately owned and truly innovative they’re a total concept supplier whose success is built on their reputation for exceptional quality and speed of delivery.
On a day-to-day basis as Continuous Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing process improvements using lean manufacturing techniques
- Driving continuous improvement projects working as part of team to ensure lean manufacturing ethos upheld
- Ad-hoc project work such as assisting in the installation of new machinery and workflow as required on an on-going basis
- Ensuring all administrative tasks, reports, documentation and data collection and entry are carried out as required
- Ensuring prevention of faults, downtime and waste, and improvement in productivity and factory processes
Key attributes required:
- Label production background, ideally
- Proven experience of leading people in operational excellence
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team to deliver set projects and results
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience in production control process, lean manufacturing methodology, continuous improvement and delivering customer requirements
- Effective decision making and project management skills with sound business judgement
- PC literate with Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
A highly rewarding career within a company that boasts great site facilities will be offered to the successful candidate along with in house training schemes for future progression.
Submit your details without delay to be considered for the shortlist.
Apply for Continuous Improvement Manager | Packaging Manufacturing | Western Home Counties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly