Key Account Manager | Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Packaging | UK
A rare opportunity for a key account manager to take the next step in their career with a global packaging innovator. This company recognises that their highly skilled workforce is one of their strongest capabilities. Due to this they invest heavily in the development of their employees by providing unrivalled training.
Key Account Manager | Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Packaging | UK | £60k - £80k
This FTSE 250 company offers an impressive portfolio of products across 29 countries and as a result, has built a strong global presence. Their innovative approach has helped them to become the leading provider of primary and secondary packaging to health and personal care customers throughout the world.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Inheriting existing business across the UK and Ireland, working to maximise their potential
- Playing a key role in the long term growth of the UK market
- Managing accounts within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Packaging arena
- Setting new sales strategy nationally
Key attributes required:
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Packaging industry is essential
- First class relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven track record managing multiple blue chip clients
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with clients
- Strong attention to detail
A fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.
Apply immediately if this career opportunity is of interest.