Purchasing Co-ordinator - Flexible Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5057)
NORTH OF ENGLAND
Hours: 8:30am till 5:00pm
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer for a wide range of industrial uses and applications working in all the major market sectors.
They currently have a requirement for a Purchasing Coordinator to join a well-established multi-site company, starting in January 2018. Working closely with the Senior Purchasing Manager the Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with national and international suppliers.
You will be responsible for day to day procurement of all secondary materials and ancillary products and for cost savings across all sites.
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers locally, nationally and internationally
- Planning and ensuring deliveries are to arrive in time and as per schedule
- Liaising with suppliers in regard to orders
- Sourcing goods and suppliers
- Ensuring paperwork received from suppliers is complete and legible
- All associated administration
The company are seeking a candidate with 2 years + experience in a purchasing admin role. Ideally within a packaging or polymer based manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity for a purchasing professional to be recognised in their own right.
There are clear progression opportunities for this person to advance within the next 3 years.
- Good communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy
- Planning and scheduling skills
Apply for Purchasing Co-ordinator - Flexible Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly