Key Account Manager (Junior & External) - Corrugated
PK5063 - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (JUNIOR OR EXTERNAL)
M1 CORRIDOR FROM YORKSHIRE DOWN TO SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE
£30-35K+ Commission / Bonus + Company Car / Car Allowance (Package will be agreed with the successful candidate)
Our client is a leading independent, design led corrugated sheet plant based in the Midlands, they have been established for over 40 years and they supply conventional and heavy duty corrugated packaging to a range of markets including automotive, manufacturing, food, engineering etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an External Key Account Manager to join their existing team. The position is a mixture of 50% managing existing accounts (Circa £750K-1Milion) and 50% generating new business.
Our client will consider an experience candidate already working in a similar position or an internal candidate looking to progress into external sales.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of corrugated packaging.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Identifying, winning and developing new business
- Maintaining and developing existing key accounts where required
- Working with a broad range of customers across a vast range of business sectors
- Developing close and strong working relationships within the packaging sales office, design department, purchasing & production
- Working from home but expected to work from company office at least one day per week or as required
This is an opening that gives you great job satisfaction with a company that is growing rapidly and has ambitious strategic goals for the next 5 years. Our client offer great support to their external team and are realistic in their expectations