Sales Manager - France, Swiss & Benelux Accounts
PK5068 - SALES MANAGER - France, Swiss & Benelux Accounts
Salary - £25k plus bonus
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm
For over two decades our client has provided superior flexible packaging to customers within the following market sectors: Food, Beverage, Medical and Pharmaceutical products, Industrial goods, Health and Beauty, Household products, Nutritional and Supplement products, Retail and Pet Food products. Utilising state of the art printing machinery, they are able to supply customers with precise and detailed printed materials in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa based clients.
Looking for a Sales Manager based in London to undertake sales and marketing activities targeting France, Switzerland and Benelux markets.
Sales Manager -France and Switzerland Account Manager ( UK based)
- Responsible for managing the accounts of all French, Swiss and Benelux countries.
- Responsible for seeking new business opportunities and to establish or maintain close, productive relationships with key clients
- Development of those clients to produce net business growth
- Responsible for managing existing customer relationships and engaging with key accounts on a weekly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to operations and procurement staff to help determine product mix
- Identifying and managing export markets
- Preparing sales analysis reports for Directors
- Participating in UK and European trade exhibitions
- Assisting in procurement activities
- Co-ordinating marketing activities
Skills Set Required:
- Fluent in French. Other languages will also be counted favourably.
- Previous experience within a business / sales / packaging environment would be preferred.
- Market awareness or experience of the packaging sector would be counted favourably
- The successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented, well organised, analytical, creative and have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Experienced in delivering presentations
- Experience using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills. Focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to quickly build rapport and build strong and productive working relationship
- Experience in an online sales a bonus
- Bachelor's degree is required.
The successful candidate will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and provide flexibility according to business requirements.
Occasional Domestic, European and International travel is required in order to meet with customers and suppliers.