CAD Designer / Pre - Press Operator - Cartons
PK5070 - CAD DESIGNER / PRE-PRESS OPERATOR
NORTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£21K - £34K + Pension Contributions + Life Assurance + Private Medical Insurance
Our client is a manufacturer of printed folded cartons for a range of market sectors including food, now established in an outstanding modern factory they are looking to build on recent investments in new machinery.They are currently looking to recruit a CAD Designer / Pre-Press Operator to join their production team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures. Experience in carton manufacturing is essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ambitious with a full technical understanding of lithographic printing processes to create print ready files as well as knowledge of print finishing processes
- Providing support to the busy Production team
- Working to tight deadlines, setting up and producing accurate mock-up and conceptual CAD prototype samples
- You will have excellent levels of cardboard engineering skills and therefore 2 years minimum packaging experience is a must
- Solid experience of working within a pre-press environment and have a keen eye for colour and colour matching skills
- Knowledge and experience of using Arden Impact CAD system, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Kodak Prinergy would be a distinct advantage