Trainee Packaging Machine Operator
PK5074 - TRAINEE PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR
LONDON (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Flexible (Depending On Experience) + 20 Days (1 Day Extra Per Year Up To A Maximum Of 25 Days) + Bank Holidays + Shift Allowance + Time and a Half on Saturdays (Overtime)
Hours of Work: 8-4:30 Monday to Friday – compulsory overtime 6am-8am Monday to Friday plus Saturday 6:00am to 2:00pm
Our client is a specialist food packaging manufacturer based in the South East. They offer their clients a full service from design through to delivery, providing them with a range of non-leak, fast food, take away and bakery packaging products.
Our client has recently invested in a new factory and new machinery and is looking to add to their production team.
The company have Heiber & Schroeder Tray erectors, these machines are relatively unusual so the company are aware that they will need to train someone however it would be useful to get someone with experience of running a window patching or any type of gluing machine or any machine in a packaging factory.
Our client will consider machine operators from outside of the packaging industry or a finishing assistant looking to progress
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Working alongside and being trained by an experienced machine operator who has been with the business for 15 years
- Eager to learn, with a good attitude
- The role would suit someone who is looking to get really stuck in
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times