Bobst Die Cutter - Corrugated
PK5076 - BOBST DIE CUTTER
NORTH EAST Please contact me for further location details)
£Open (Depending On Experience) + Shift Allowance + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 21 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Life Assurance + Private Medical Insurance
Alternating Day / Night Shift:
Day Shift - 7.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (30 minute paid break)
Night Shift - 7.00pm to 7.00am, Monday to Thursday (40 minute paid break)
Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke corrugated and solid board boxes / printed folded cartons. They are looking to recruit a Bobst Die Cutter to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Set up and running of die cutting machine in line within company targets.
- Achieve daily production plan.
- Comply with company processes and procedures.
- Achieve daily, monthly and annual targets for the team, KPI’s & OEE.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping.
- Passing of own work.
- Work with a flexible approach and when required assist with other processes in the factory
- Comply will all company health and safety procedures.